Experienced Electrical Estimator
Lee Mechanical is expanding and seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator to join our family-first company. Lee is a leading contractor in Southeast Wisconsin founded in 1976. In exchange for dedicated service from our team, Lee invests in continuing education and training, offers a collaborative environment, and industry-leading employee pay and benefits.
- Generate revenue through the bidding process and managing electrical projects.
- Ensure company policies are followed at all times.
- Present positive and enthusiastic attitude to management, field employees and office staff.
- Carry out all objectives set for PM by management.
- Tasks involve the regular, and at times sustained, performance of heavier physical tasks such as walking over rough or uneven surfaces, climbing ladders, bending, stooping, standing, working in confined spaces, and lifting and/or carrying items weighing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or carrying moderately heavy (20-50 pound) items.
- Tasks may involve the complex operation of gasoline, electric, or diesel-powered machinery or shop equipment requiring the manipulation of multiple controls, fine adjustments or both.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- State of the Art Equipment
- Company Truck
- Large Service Group Rotation
Dependent upon experience.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan.
Apply in-person at 2915 60th Street in Kenosha or submit an online application.