Lee professionals were a key component for this project, which is the 34th Festival Foods located in Wisconsin. More than 20 Lee team employees were involved in this project, from initial removal of original electrical and plumbing to the new build and installation. The Lee team worked closely with other trades, the general contractor, Rodac Development & Construction, and the client to finish this project in 180 days. Lee electricians and plumbers were responsible for electrical design, plumbing and HVAC through-out the building.
According to Festival Foods, this store will include:
- the latest energy-saving equipment
- American Heroes Café, where area veterans and community members alike are invited to gather to meet or share a meal
- Tot Spot, their supervised in-store child care service
- a community conference room available for public use
- a brat stand to be used for nonprofit fundraisers.
Contact Lee Mechanical for your next project!