Our employees and our customers safety is important!
Superior client care starts with our passion for safety, quality education, and performance.
Our Commercial safety program, led by AGC of Wisconsin (an outside safety consultant,) has allowed our company to have the best industry EMR standards which allow us to pass on our insurance savings to our clients. At a minimum, our team members have OSHA – 30 training.
Our quality assurance program ensures that we meet our clients’ requirements, support our zero accident values, manage costs, risks and continuously improve our process and methods for consistent, measurable and repeatable quality on every project.
- OSHA 30 certified
- EMR Certified
- AGC Milwaukee (outside safety consultant)
TIME OUT FOR SAFETY
Workplace safety is about preventing injury and illness to employees and volunteers in the workplace. It’s about protecting the companies most valuable asset: its workers.
1. Stop Work Responsibility
Every employee has the responsibility and authority to stop work IMMEDIATELY, without fear of reprisal, when convinced a situation places themselves, their coworker(s), or environment in danger. “Stop Work” is defined as stopping specific task activity that poses a danger to human health and/or the environment.
2. Reporting Unsafe Conditions
Employees are expected to report to Supervision any activity or condition which they believe is unsafe.
3. You have the right to a clean and safe workplace
All employees are required to maintain a work area free of debris and excess materials.
WORKERS BILL OF RIGHTS
The Workers Bill of Rights is in place to ensure that we have fairness and justice as working people in America.
- The right to work under safe conditions
- The right to refuse or stop unsafe work
- The right to be considered for participating in safety committee activities
- The right to question the working environment and express concerns
- The right to be involved in accident investigation and hazard evaluations
- The right to be informed about results of investigations and inspections
- The right to hazard information
- The right to access personal safety and health records
Dan has first-hand experience in both construction and manufacturing and has worked closely with the Milwaukee Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) office. Dan is OSHA 30 Certified, trained in CPR/First Aid/AED and a member of the local SE Wisconsin ASSE Chapter.
AGC- Milwaukee provides injury, accident and loss source focused EHS Safety consulting services in the areas of risk management and assessment, Workers Compensation claims analysis and benchmarking, Auto/Fleet safe driving training, public, products and general liability, and, Fire / Property safety and health training.
AGC- Milwaukee is tailored to the clients’ needs and may encompass:
- Construction Safety
- Fall Protection & Prevention
- Excavation, Scaffold, Tools Safety
- Ergonomics Assessments
- Machine Safeguarding Evaluations
- OSHA 10_30 Hour Card Training
- EHS & OSHA Safety Audits
- Risk Management Audits & Assessments
- Safety Management
- Forklift / PIT Training
- Industrial Hygiene Consultation
- Noise / Air Monitoring / Control
- Safety Program Improvement
- Claims Analysis & Management
- Defensive Driving Safety