Lee professionals were a key component for this project. From initial design planning to 3D/BIM modeling of the space, the Lee team worked closely with other trades and the client to finish this project in ten weeks. Seven Lee electricians were responsible for electrical design, 3D/BIM modeling and full electrical-installation through-out the building, especially at its peak point during the tenant build-out on the third floor for Clifton Larson Allen, LLP.
According to real estate development company Irgens, this multi-tenant space is ready for move-in, with amenities including:
- Three floors of office space and one level of underground parking with 81 stalls
- Expansive, 28,000 SF flexible floor plates
- On-site fitness center with showers and locker rooms
- Professional, on-location workplace environment management
- In a park-like setting surrounded by walking paths
- Central location allowing for convenient connectivity to the area’s most frequented destinations
- Easy access to Highway 45 and Interstate 94
Contact Lee Mechanical for your next project!