Community2023-02-07T22:46:50+00:00

Lee in the community

“It can be said that the family business serves as the brains behind innovation, the heart behind local philanthropy. We are a part of our community; we deal with issues in real time, and there is no multi-level bureaucracy. We empower our team to find solutions that provide a win for both sides. Community involvement is also a cornerstone of our company. Simply it’s faith, family and paying it forward. Lee is committed to connecting people to people through enriching our employees lives by volunteering time and resources with a focus on our local communities and youth programs.” -Bob Lee, Jr., CEO

BGCK Custom Painted Plunger

BGCK Custom Painted Plunger Lee Mechanical have been a longtime supporter of programs at the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. Last year, students from the Club had fun “designing” a custom plunger as a thank-you gift. Bob Lee, Jr. is pictured with this priceless piece of art.

Halters Hunt Club

Halters Hunt Club The Lee team works hard and plays hard. Recently, several Lee project foremen visited Halters Hunt Club in Pleasant Prairie to participate in a pheasant hunt. The outing was a success, as you can see.  From left to right.  John Bennett,  Brian Bloomgren, Jason Weichert, Bob Lee, Lynn Kadlac.

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward My wife, Linda, recently flew to Denver to visit her sister. She was thankful to have enough points to be seated in first class when she saw an elderly gentleman and his son board the plane. Without a thought, she gave up her seat and took his place in coach without knowing of the gentleman’s service in WWII under Patton. A stranger seated across the aisle saw her gesture and offered her seat to his son so that they could sit together. In a world where shouts of anger echo, may we all listen for these whispers of [...]

Customer Testimonial

Customer Testimonial August 1, 2017 Plumbers Don & Rob repiped my house last week and did a terrific job. My house had the original pipes and they ran into a few challenges along the way, but they were able to solve those problems with skill, patience and good humor. Everything (pipes, fixtures, etc.) look great now and, more importantly, works great, too. I highly recommend Lee. -Lois B., Kenosha.

Carthage Honors Bob Lee Sr.

Carthage Honors Bob Lee Sr. Bob Lee, Sr. was recognized with the "New Town" Award from Carthage College in 2017. "New Town" was a Phoenician Word that has evolved into English as "Carthage." This prestigious award honors individuals whose community leadership serves as a model for others. Pictured here is Bob Lee Sr., (second from right) along with three Carthage College trustees: Gary Wilson, Dave Weirs and Tom Martinez.